Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Weigh In

Well, I only lost 2 pounds last week(I'm at 198). I didn't really expect to lose much more than that. When I started my diet last year, I lost about 15 pounds the first two weeks. Then every week after I would lose anything from 1-5 pounds. So, I really didn't expect much weight loss last week and I am okay with that. If I can lose a steady 2 pounds every week, I would be a happy girl. I would be down 45 pounds by the end of April! Sounds great to me.

How did everyone else do?





Make your own at here.



3
Blogger G said...

See my results

January 24, 2005 8:28 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I'm at 279, down four pounds for this week, 13 lbs overall.

January 24, 2005 9:27 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I am at 220. Four lbs down from last week. But, considering I only lost 1 lb the week before, it evens out. I also wish I could see some results. My measurements are pretty much all the same, so I don't know where the 10 lbs have come from.

January 24, 2005 2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home