Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Misc.

I would love to know why my cat purrs after my alarm goes off. It's the cutest thing. Every morning my alarm goes off at 6:51. My kitty then wakes up, cuddles up next to me, and purrs. She does the same thing when the alarm goes off 9 minutes later. She is so cute!

I want to thank Guru for letting us borrow a monitor. I appreciate it since I can't go through a day without a computer. The hubby and I still will probably get a new one since I like things big. The bigger the better! Hubby will look into finding one comparable to our old monitor this week.

I had a great time making the doll below. She started off having tall black boots, a cute skirt, a little shirt, and red hair. Then I found my girl Trinity and I had to change her. Here is a link to make your own. The second doll below is for Guru. Do you know who she looks like? From what movie?


2
Blogger Pete said...

The second one is obviously Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider.

But, you KNEW that I would know that, didn't you?

January 24, 2005 9:57 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Of course I knew Guru!

Btw, sorry about her lips. Those were the biggest that I could find.

January 24, 2005 10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home