Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Exercising



I love my daily exercising to my Tae-Bo tape. Here's the problem...I usually ended up either punching myself in the face or kneeing my boob. Most of the time, it is the latter. I love the knee crunches, but I my boobs are sore afterward. I just get really into my workout. I get into the exercising mood and I forget about where my knees are going.

I should buy a protective cup for my boobs. The bra is just not cutting it.

5
Blogger G said...

Just let me know if you need me to rub your sore spots or kiss your boo(b) boos. I'll help ya out anyway I can.

January 26, 2005 8:00 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ummmm, if you get any where near my sore spots, watch out for my knee. Instead of it hitting my boob, it will hit your crotch. Juat a warning, but thank you for your concern.

January 26, 2005 8:38 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Dag, that doesn't really seem like the response a wife would give her hubby, but whatever lol. Do you wear a sports bra or a regular bra to work out? You should be able to buy a really tight sports bra to hold 'em in to where they don't hang down/out so far, that's the purpose of sports bras for women with breasisis to stopemfromfloppin'. I have a tight sprt. bra that holds my D/DD b.o.l.t.s. in pretty snugly. Just a suggestion.

January 26, 2005 10:43 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I'm just never gonna try to be funny again.

January 26, 2005 12:25 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

G- Hey, I was just trying to be funny right back at ya! Ha.......ha.

Lo- I actually wear a tight sports bra everytime I workout. I just get so excited/carried away that I don't realize how far up I am knee kicking. I guess I am more concerned about getting rid of my stomach flab then about hurting my boobs. Ahhhh, such is life.

January 26, 2005 1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home