Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Good Stuff

We(as in my hubby's side of the family) all went out today to celebrate my up and coming b-day. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Max & Erma's where I had their tortilla soup and a baked potato. Very yummy!

My pop-in-law got me a really great gift. He bought me a collection of Creed tunes on CD. I love this band because they are so passionate with their songs. I somehow feel at peace when I listen to their music. This collection also includes a dvd that has some of their songs that were performed in concert. Good stuff!



Creed rose to the top of the rock world through relentless touring and huge success at radio that yielded eight #1 hits. Over the decade they spent together, they built a massive fan base. This collection brings together the hits that fueled this phenomenon for the first time, with a bonus DVD featuring all nine music videos the band created with three additional performances never before available to fans. Together they display the true essence of what made the band members’ collaboration so poignantly special to the millions who embraced their sound.

The hubby and I are in the process of finding a low cal pizza, which we both have been craving. I have been looking online and comparing the different pizzas and their nutrition content. I think we are going to go for Pizza Hut's lower fat pizza pie. It's about 150 calories per slice. I will try not to have more than 3 slices. Time will tell.

Life is grand with pizza!

3
Blogger Pete said...

So, what enquiring minds want to know is...
"Did you get the Pizza Hut pizza?"

and

"How much pizza did you eat?"

January 30, 2005 8:47 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We did get Pizza Hut and I got ham and double pinnapple on my half. The thin crusted pizza was pretty good.

And, I had the three smallest pieces while my son had the three largest pieces of our half. I was a good girl.

January 31, 2005 7:33 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Good for you. I'm proud of you. That is the way to get a 'controled' amount of something that you have been craving.

January 31, 2005 7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home