Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Princess J

PJ and I finally got to go out last night. I haven't got to send time with my good friend in quite some time now. It was nice to get away with a female adult my age. We had some great conversations!

She picked me up at 6:30 and we headed over to Applebees. She gave me a wonderful handmade journal on the way to the restaurant. I love the very thoughtful gift! It has a beautiful cover that has all my favorite colors on it.

After a delicious dinner, we headed back to my place. We got into the drive way about 10 till 9 and then we talked till 11:15! I guess we lost track of time.

Around midnight I left the house again. I wanted to go and buy The Notebook for my mom before anyone else did. It's really nice that I can get it at the 24 hour Meijer 5 min from my home. They allow you to buy any new release at 12 am on Tuesdays. I also bought a card to go with the movie. I then headed over to my mom's hair salon to drop off the gifts so that she would have a surprise gift in the morning.

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now. She does so much for me and I really appreciate her. I wanted to show her how much she means to me.

Life is grand with a mom who is grand!


0

Post a Comment

<< Home