Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Simply Irresistible!

I found an ice cream flavor that I could not pass up. I had to buy some especially since it has 30% fewer calories than regular ice creams(or so the container says) and it was on sale. It has a mix of vanilla and caramel ice cream with Girl Scouts samoas cookie pieces. OHHHH MYYYY GOSH! It tastes soooo good! I had just a few bites of it as soon as I got home from the store with it. I was in heaven. First off, samoas are my all time favorite scout cookie. I just love the toasted cocoanut and chocolate. And then to mix it with ice cream...genius! I just hope this stuff doesn't ruin my diet.



Life is grand with samoas in my reduced cal ice cream!

1
Blogger loelsh said...

Mmmmm! Those are my fav. too. The problem is I can never stop with one! I always have to have samoa. (I know).

February 05, 2005 9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home