Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired

Warning: This post may contain TMI.

For the past two days, my family and I have not been feeling well. When my hubby was not sleeping yesterday, he was throwing up. I also tossed my cookies right before the parents of the two boys I watch also canceled for the day because they all were getting sick. After the phone calls, I checked on my son and found him sleeping in his own throw up. It looked like he got sick some time in the night and was to tired to get up to let me know. Poor baby.

So, the family and I stayed home and rested for the day. My hubby didn't eat anything and what my son and I ate, we ended up tasting again. Good stuff, huh?

Sorry for being so disgusting, but I just don't feel well enough to care. I hate being hungry and nauseous at the same time. Do you know how annoying that is? The good thing is that I don't have any extra boys again today so that I am able to relax. And by relaxing I mean folding and putting away all the clothes and blankets I had to clean yesterday. I did a load every time someone around here got sick.

Okay, I am starting to get dizzy right now. It's time to lay down. Just remember that life is grand when you're sick!

4
Blogger Pete said...

I'm glad that you are getting to feeling better.

No fair, though, getting to not eat for a day. That's unfair for the weight loss contest.

February 10, 2005 10:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I can't eat and all you care about is the weight loss challenge. I see how it is.

February 10, 2005 10:54 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I hope that you know that I was making light of your situation. I am certainly sorry that you guys were under the weather for 2 days, with no real concern for its impact on the WLC.

February 10, 2005 11:28 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I know you were just being funny, as was I.

But out of curiousity, I weighed myself this morning. I am down 4 pounds since Monday. I should get sick more often!

February 10, 2005 11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home