Life is Grand!!!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Trin's Trivia

Okay, I am getting a little tired of my movie trivia. I am thinking about changing categories again since I have to guess my way through the questions. Here is the list of question pools that I can choose from:

General Knowledge Trivia: Easy/Intermediate
General Knowledge Trivia: Intermediate/Difficult
Music Trivia Mix
History & Geography
Mixed Sports Trivia
Bible Trivia
Movie Trivia
Science & Technology

Does anyone who plays my trivia have a pool preference and if so, what is it? Should I even change up? What are your thoughts blogworld.

Do you even care?

2
Blogger Pete said...

How about General Knowledge Trivia: Intermediate/Difficult?

I the easy/intermediate one was too easy. We have already done movie and bible. History, science, and sports wouldn't be fair to all people.

I suggest the Intermediate/Difficult General Knowledge or Music. But, for music, some of our regulars aren't very acquainted with a very wide range of music.

But, ultimately, it is up to you since it is Trin's Trivia. You will do what is right.

February 11, 2005 9:45 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I think I might change it this weekend. I have to change it before anyone has taken the quiz to make it fair for everyone.

Thanks for the input.

February 11, 2005 9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home