Life is Grand!!!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Weather Pixie

I must say that my weather pixie is looking hot today!!! She is showing off her belly button along with wearing some sexy heels. Her umbrella is also very cute! And, did anyone else notice the little hearts in the corner for Valentine's Day? Too cute!

Is it so wrong to have the hots for my weather pixie? I think not.

Life is grand with a hot weather pixie!

10
Blogger loelsh said...

She kinda looks like she's standin' on the corner of Main street looking for a little "fun". Why is it that society puts so much emphasis on women needing to expose their bodies to be sexy? I think there's a difference between being sexy and being, well, whoreish. But that's just my opinion, NOT starting a debate.

February 14, 2005 4:25 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

What's funny was that I was just about to post and comment that she DID look kind of hot today. I like when she shows her tummy.

Though, to be standing out there all alone like that with no purse...

Let's just say that loelsh has enlightened me to the fact that Weather Pixie might need a financial transaction in order to take part in a date.

No wonder she is alone on Valentine's day.

February 14, 2005 4:38 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I tell you what...if I had a body like the pixie's, I would be showing it off to. I would love to have a flat stomach with no strecth marks. Although, if I had a belly like that, I would have pierce my belly button.

Btw, you don't see the wheather-women on tv with a purse as they talk about the forecast...but I guess they also don't show their bellys. Oh well, heehee!

February 14, 2005 6:17 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I'll tell you what, if I had a flat tummy with no stretchmarks, I would still not dress like a slut. Besides, my body isn't for just anyone to see. (though I would prob get a belly ring...for my hubby). I can't stand women who flaunt their bodies. It just seems like they have no self respect so they thrive on attention from other people, mostly men, to make themselves feel good. But, I am married, so I don't need to do that. So I would not be one of those women. I have been thin with a flat tummy and no stretch marks, and I didn't flaunt my body then either. Just me.

February 14, 2005 6:34 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I'll tell you what, if I had a flat tummy with no stretchmarks, I wouldn't pierce my belly button, but I would show it off. I hope that doesn't make me a slut.

I would definitely flaunt my body to get attention from other people, all women, to make myself feel good. I am married, so I'd need to do that.

February 14, 2005 8:19 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

It's probably because I am a guy and not a girl that I say this, but if I was a girl with a nice tummy, I would show it off.

I would have a sexy belly button piercing and wear belly shirts, or at least shirts that were "just" long enough so that when I moved, I gave sneak peeks of my back or tummy.

I'd be HOT!

February 15, 2005 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You know what? After I finished working out to my Tae Bo tape, I realized that I would love to be one of the ladies on there who wear just a sport bra and not a t-shirt. I can't even wear just a sport bra(with no t-shirt) when working out at home.

I don't think the ladies on the tape are flaunting themselves(or look like sluts). Then again, maybe they are flaunting themselves. They have worked hard to have a great stomach and they have enough confidence in themselves to show it to the world. I would love to be the same way...to be proud of my body and not care if people see my stomach. For me, it wouldn't be about the attention I got. It would be the confidence in myself to leave the house knowing that my belly might/will be exposed. If that makes me a slut, so be it.

February 15, 2005 8:59 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

My main problem with these women is more WHERE they wear their belly shirts. For example, when they wear tight, low cut halter tops and short, tight skirts to church, that's inappropriate in my eyes. If they wear that same outfit to a nightclub or bar to pick up guys, that's a different story. While I still kinda think they're sending the wrong message to guys by wearing those things to attract them (or maybe that's the message they are trying for) or they wear a bikini on the beach, that is MUCH different. It's one thing to be confident in yourself but to wear provocative clothing at inappropriate times is another.

February 15, 2005 11:25 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Disclaimer: This is all just my personal opinion. It is not meant to be taken as offensive. I'm just stating my christian morals and opinions. If yours differ, that doesnt make either one of us wrong, only different.

February 15, 2005 11:26 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yeah ahhhhh, ditto on the disclaimer as well.

February 15, 2005 1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home