Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

High School Jeans

Yesterday I was actually able to fight into some jeans that I have not worn since high school. I have lost enough belly weight that I could actually button and zip them up comfortably. It was a great feeling to wear those pants for a day! The only problem with them is that they are tapered. I hate the way they feel around my ankle, so I might give them away. I have a few more pairs that are even tighter on my leg. I also wore them in high school (and now fit again)but, now someone else can wear them since they are going bye-bye. I don't even think these pants from the 80's will ever be back in style again.

Life is grand with high school jeans that fit again!

2
Blogger loelsh said...

That's funny, I just went through my closet and am getting rid of a bunch of jeans that I used to wear when I was first married. They, also were tapered legged so I will be getting rid of them, though they are all really nice jeans, Levi's, and still in good condition. I cannot fit them though, cause they are all size 12. I already got rid of all my old high school jeans as I will most likely never fit into any sizes 5-10 ever again anyway after having 3 kids (plus the tapered leg thing). Life IS grand when you're getting rid of old clothes.

February 22, 2005 9:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh..high school jeans, enough said, right? Well, I am gald to see that I am not the only married, mother of a toddler, who is going throught this. And I was just complaining about my tight jeans this morning...

February 24, 2005 9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home