Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

B.O. Juice

Why does my deodorant always fail by the end of the day...but just in my right pit? No one else can smell it failing, but I always do. It is quite annoying! I am all fresh and clean smelling in on my left side, but the right is constantly giving me problems. I have to change the bo juice monthly. It's like my body gets used to one kind and then it stops working. I have yet to find a deodorant that actually lasts the whole day, every day of the year.


Sometimes, when I get really, really nervous, I stick my hand under my armpits and SNIFF 'EM! But, that's bad, that's bad.


Life is grand when running out of post ideas.

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well it's about midnight and my right side bo juice has stopped working. I think it quit around 8. How's that for a good time?

Could life be any grander?

February 23, 2005 11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home