Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New Pretties!!!

My mom, sis, and I were able to go the jewelry show this weekend. The show comes into town once every few months and I usually try to get over there. They have some great, inexpensive jewelry.

We had to pay $4.00 to park, but we got in free with a mail flyer and free tickets from their website. If I had to pay to go...I probably wouldn't. I would just buy all my trinity jewelry on ebay(heehee!!!).

Anyway, I found some great pieces all at 75% off!

I got this really cute anklet!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With earrings to match!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also bought a matching charm. My birthstone is purple for February, so I got the charm on the right.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also got a gold trinity charm for my rope necklace. I love it!!! I have been wanting some trinity jewelry for quite some time now...so I am a very happy woman!

Life is grand when Trinity13 owns some trinity jewelry!



(Btw, could my post HAVE anymore exclamation marks?!!!)

2
Blogger ShaanCho said...

Great looking Jewellery!
Can someone tell me how to block this page in our PC? There is one more person apart from me who uses this PC and who is better off without seeing those pics ^_^

March 16, 2005 4:05 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ooo...those peices are very pretty! great finds.

and btw..i love using exclamation points but my husband gives me a hard time because of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine uses to many exclamation points. So i try to curb it. lol...

March 16, 2005 9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home