Life is Grand!!!

Monday, March 14, 2005

Weigh In

I didn't lose much last week. Since I was pms-ing, I didn't want to exercise and I pretty much ate what I wanted(for three days). But, it felt really good to just not care what I ate for those three days. I think my body needed that. I had been eating food as a source of fuel since January, but sometimes it is nice to eat because you enjoy it. I had been ignoring my cravings, but every few months I think you should give into them...for an allotted amount of time. I think everyone who is dieting should have a few days like what I had. You should set up a date in the future to just give into all the cravings for a few days. That way you can get all that out of your system and then get back to the dieting.

I am definitely going to do this again...maybe in May. I will save all my cravings till then and just go crazy for a few days. I think I'm going to like this!

Anyway, I only lost one pound this week. I now only have 8 pounds to go. I know that both the guys will probably finish this week, but I will definitely be down my 40 pounds in the next two weeks.


3
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep it up girl! almost there.

and yes... we all need to give in to our cravings everynow and then. it's theraputic.

March 14, 2005 9:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so great!! I am very proud of you. I am trying to lose 20 pounds. So, I have a whole plan worked out (which is just to take my fat butt back to the gym.) Anyways, Mondays are my swimming days at t he gym, so I will be swimming today. And I was thinking about "juicing." I hear it's really good for you....Have you ever tried it?

March 14, 2005 9:59 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hey, thanks for the encouraging words girls! They mean a lot to me.

I haven't tried juicing yet. I don't know if I would be able to drink my meals everyday. That's because I love to chew. Sometimes I eat just so I can chew on something. (Gum has been a real help during this diet!)

March 14, 2005 10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home