Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I Love Dessert

The other day I had the hankering for something sweet. I know that I am on a diet, but I just love making desserts.

I had to get rid of some bananas that were too brown for me to eat(I like them green), so I looked up some banana desserts. I found a recipe for a banana cookie, but I didn't have all the ingredients. So, I ended up making my own version of the cookie since I added some ingredients of my own.

They ended up tasting really, really good! (If I do say so myself) The cookie tastes just like banana bread. They're not to sweet, but they have a lot of flavor to them. I especially like the added oats. It gives the cookie texture.

I ended up giving most of the cookies away since I can't have to many on the diet. My hubby took in a plate for the guys he works with and he took a plate to be shared at his guys night get together. He thinks the cookies would be really good warmed up with some butter on them. I don't know about that.

Life is grand with banana bread cookies!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home