Life is Grand!!!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday's Weigh In

I did not do so well this week with watching what I was eating. I had way to many snacks and desserts. But, I guess it helped speed up my metabolism since I am down 4 pounds this week. I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale. I thought there was a mistake, so I weighed myself several more times with the same result of 184. Ahhh, I am so happy!

Life is grand when you're down 4 whole pounds!



3
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you..I am up 10 pounds since Christmas. But for me, it is always those extra 10 pounds...They taunt me! Well, this week I am back in my workout routine. Thank the Lord for gyms!!

March 07, 2005 8:42 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Way to go. Keep going! You still have a really good shot at second place. Woo Hoo!!!

March 07, 2005 6:38 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

you go girl!!

March 07, 2005 8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home