Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Boy's Party

I think that my son's party went really well last night. My hubby and I got to Magic Mountain around 6:15, right before the grandparents showed up. We were able to get tables and food together before the kids came in. I then went and paid for the kids way into the kidsgym(has tubes and a ball pit) , bought some tokens, and some pitchers of pop. During this time my son got to play some video games with his daddy(they ended up winning about 1800 tickets).

After all the kids had gotten there and settled, I was able to play with my son in the kidsgym. It was a lot of fun. I love crawling after him through all the tubes. It's great exercise and my knees aren't even sore(no jokes please)!

I am pretty sure that the kids loved the ball pit the most...along with their parents. There were four of us ladies in the pit along with 4 of our kids. I think that Lo and her cousins had a great time with their ball fight. The only thing is is that one of my hubby's cousin took a cheap shot at me. I wasn't even involved in the ball fight and as I was leaving the ball pit area, she threw a ball hard at my back. It's not a big deal, it just surprised me that she would do that.

Anyway, after playing in the kidsgym, it was time to open presents. My son got a lot of great clothing and some wonderful toys. He has played with all of his new toys today(and loves them!).

The only thing that concerned me was that some people didn't eat before hand(the invite said that dinner was not provided). They had to order themselves something at the snack bar. My hubby and I provided food last year, but we just couldn't afford it this year...and I feel bad about it. I guess there is nothing I can do about it now.

Oh well, life is grand when your son enjoys his b-day party!

1
Blogger loelsh said...

Uh, yeah, that was me that beamed the ball at you in the ball pit, silly. I thought you knew by the innocent look on my face when you turned around and I was pointing at my cousin. Just goofing around, didn't mean to offend.

March 03, 2005 11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home