Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lois & Clark

I am so excited! I can't wait till Warner finally releases The New Adventures of Lois and Clark on dvd this summer. I loved the show and never missed it! I know that I have blogged before about how much I love the show, but I just found out that Warner has just released an image of the dvd box!

Isn't my future C-mas present beautiful!



I can't wait!!!

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I just found an interview with the executive producer about how the cliff hanger at the end of season 5 was supposed to be resolved. If you were/are a fan, you would remember that L & C found a baby in there home. Here is the quote:

BRAD(ep): "It's starting to get a bit fuzzy in my mind, but Lois and Clark became very attached to the little boy who began to grow at an abnormal rate, turning into a pre-teen in a matter of a few months. He also began to develop super powers, not all of which he used responsibly, since he was a troubled kid. Turns out he was Kryptonian royalty, stashed by his mother to keep him safe from assassins. In the end he had to (tearfully) leave the only parents he'd ever known (L & C) and return to save his imperiled people."

How great it that?

March 01, 2005 11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home