Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy B-Day!!!

Today my son is the big zero three! He is getting to be such a big boy and this time has flown by so fast. I was hoping that he would be potty trained by now, but I don't want to rush the little man. He will in his own time.

Maybe this pic will inspire him.


Tonight we will be celebrating at Magic Mountain. My son's cousins and friends will all be joining him crawling through the tubes (and I will probably be right along with them!). They should have a blast!



So, happy birthday my beautiful son! Your mommy loves you.

2
Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the little guy!

March 01, 2005 4:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww.... happy birthday to him. My daughter will be 4 years old in one week...I can't believe she's already 4. Kinda sad...I want another baby.

March 02, 2005 9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home