Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What's Up???

Okay, what is up with blogger comments? This past week I have been having a hard time posting any comments. I will post something just to be directed to the "this page cannot be displayed" link. So, I will try to post again...but no luck.

I posted a comment on my hubby's blog a few days ago and it never showed up. I posted again on his blog just to have that one appear along with the first one from a few days ago. Good grief!!! I am tired of having my comments not appear and I am tired of deleting comments that have posted twice!

Life is grand with comments!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good thing I saved this short little post...blogger was again having problems and wouldn't post it the first couple of times!!! Ahhhhh, I am so aggravated!

1
Blogger Unknown said...

testing testing! 1 - 2 - 3.

March 02, 2005 12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home