Life is Grand!!!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Aunt Flo

Well, my aunt is due to come into town any day now. I really hope she decides to skip this monthly visit and come back again some time next year. But, I have a feeling that she will be coming over to stay for a few days this month.

I really hate having to accommodate to her needs. Doesn't she understand that I don't like having her around? I have tried for almost two years to get rid of her with no success. Although, some months I have just been to upset to do anything about stopping her visit for that month.

I guess it's my own fault that she keeps coming back. I am just not doing enough to stop her and keep her away.

I just don't understand. My mom and my grandma were able to stand up to Aunt Flo. They got rid of her in one month's time(every time). What is my problem? Why can't I be patient? Why can't I be happy in knowing that God's timing is perfect?

Why?

0

Post a Comment

<< Home