Life is Grand!!!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Potty Training

A few months ago, my hubby and I spent a several weekends trying to potty train our three year old. We eventually gave up because we thought we were rushing him. We didn't think he was quite ready.

Well, last night my hubby actually got our son to pee in the potty all my himself for the first time!!! I was so excited since it only took 5 minutes of sitting. I guess it couldn't take long since my hubby kept making the boy drink water.

My hubby G has decided to try to help my son pee in his potty every night before bed. He wants to add it to the night time schedule of washing hands and brushing teeth. All I can say is that it's about time my hubby stepped up and helped my son out. Heehee!!! After all, they have the same equipment. But thank you G for spending that time with our son.

Life is grand with being happy over pee in a potty!

2
Blogger loelsh said...

Yeah! You "go" boy!

April 25, 2005 8:25 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

gotta love when they go potty on the toilet!!! congrats to you and the boy.

April 25, 2005 8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home