Life is Grand!!!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Typical Trinity

I am so stupid. I had the wrong date in mind and I missed my appointment. I am so depressed right now. I have wasted my doctor's time and I am miserable because of it.

But thanks for all your well wishes. I just wish that they were not wasted on a forgetful person like myself.

3
Blogger loelsh said...

Awe, that stinks. When was your appointment supposed to be?

April 22, 2005 10:59 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I had the wrong Friday written down(it was last Fri). I thought that it was today for sure because of the medication they put me on. I guess I should have asked for more details about test time.

Could I BE anymore lame???

April 22, 2005 11:03 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

awww... :-( i'm sorry hon. keep us postd when you get the results.

April 23, 2005 10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home