Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Thanks Guys

I wanted to send a big THANK YOU to my hubby G and Guru for working so hard today. They built my son's new, and first, swing set. It looks wonderful!!!!

While they were busy, my son, my nieces(Guru's kids), and I got to jump on the trampoline. We had a lot of fun and we even "supervised" the guys...heehee.

After spending so much time out on the trampoline, I have decided something. I am going to stop watching what I am eating(at least not be so concerned about it and just eat healthier) and just jump everyday. Like I mentioned before...there was one summer where I ate whatever I wanted and just had fun on the trampoline everyday and I lost 30 pounds without realizing it. I want to do that again. I am getting a little burnt out on doing Tae Bo and being hungry, so I will try this new workout for a bit to see if it works. Wish me luck!

(Btw, not my kids)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2
Blogger G said...

You're so welcome! I can't wait to see the kids actually playing on it. They're gonna have sooooo much fun!

April 16, 2005 10:53 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Yay! The kids are gonna love it! My kids got one a few years ago and they've had many hours of play on it.

Jumping on the trampoline every day sounds like a wicked awesome fun way to work out! I'm jealous! My hubby hates trampolines (says they're too dangerous) and will not allow us to get one! :(

April 17, 2005 2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home