Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Am An ISTJ

When I first visited Nina's blog, I noticed that she has this really cool link to find out your "bloginality". I took the 4 question test and it gave me the result of an ISTJ-Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger. I think this outcome fits me perfectly. Here are some of the traits it gave me:

-Value tradition, security, and peaceful living
-Will work long and hard to fulfill duties
-Can be depended on to follow through on tasks
-Loyal and faithful
-Stable, practical and down-to-earth
-Family-minded
-Dislike doing things which don't make sense to them
-Dislike abstract theory, unless they see the practical application
-Natural leaders
-Prefer to work alone, but work well in teams when necessary
-Extremely observant, they take in facts via their senses and store them internally
-Vast, rich inner store of facts which they rely on to understand problems which they encounter in their lives
-Profound respect for facts and concrete information
-Make decisions objectively, applying logic and rational thinking
-Dislike change, unless they are shown it's benefit in a concrete way
-Have strong opinions about the way things should be done
-Appreciate structured, orderly environments
-Have very high standards for their own behavior and the behavior of others
-Not naturally in-tune with other people's feelings
-Tendency to believe that they're always right
-Tendency to get involved in "win-lose" conversations
-Not likely to give enough praise or affirmation to their loved ones
-Community minded "good citizens"
-Take their relationship roles very seriously
-Usually able to communicate what's on their minds with precision
-Good listeners
-Extremely good (albeit conservative) with money
-Able to accomplish almost anything if they put their minds to it


Most of these traits are right on. Know that you know all this about me, what is your bloginality?

6
Blogger Father of 3 said...

It's April Lucky 13th, Trinity. Have a good day.

April 13, 2005 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Unbelievable that they can get that much right about you with only 4 questions! I'll have to try it. :)

April 13, 2005 5:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hee hee... i love it!

April 13, 2005 10:29 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

I'm an ISFP and it really describes me to a tee! Totally fun!

April 13, 2005 11:11 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I'm an ENTJ. Click here for more details.

April 14, 2005 7:52 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I'm an INTP. Here is my post.

April 14, 2005 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home