Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sin City, Yeah Baby, Yeah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sin City is a violent city where the police department is as corrupt as the streets are deadly. In this movie, we follow three stories, the central of which is Marv, a tough-as-nails and nearly impossible to kill street fighter who goes on a rampage of vengeance when a beautiful woman, Goldie (King), he sleeps with for only one night is killed while lying in bed with him.


My hubby and I got to see Sin City last night. And I have to got to say that I loved this movie. It was wonderfully made and I love the comic book look. I also loved the color play.

The movie was very violent, but not as much as another one of my favorites, Kill Bill. Sin City also had a lot of T&A. So, it was a guy's movie all the way.

I would have to say that I love Elijah Wood's character the best. He played Kevin, a woman eating bad guy. I loved how his glasses changed to show his eyes when the light shown on them. He also has some great fighting techniques. He was able to move very quickly and without making a sound. The best part though was the fact that Kevin didn't speak the entire movie. It made him really intimidating.

This movie is definitely not kid friendly or for the faint of heart. You have to like a lot of action and violence to enjoy it. Also, if you were ever into comic books, you would love Sin City.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0

Post a Comment

<< Home