Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Back To The Daily Grind

I am back to my normal schedule this week. The one year old's mom is done with her school's spring break, so I have her son with me again. It was kind of nice just having my own plus the red headed two year old for a week. But, my break is over and I have to get used to having three in my care again.

They are pretty good boys, for the most part. The red head bit my son on the arm earlier today, but besides that, they have been good. They play very nice together except when they steal toys from my son. That's when I get to hear a nice shrill scream. Good times, good times.

On a side night...I went grocery shopping last night and picked up a great find! It was a box of cereal with an awesome Star Wars toy inside. Being the SW dork that I am, I quickly grabbed the last box from the self. As soon as I got home, I opened the box. I just couldn't wait to get out the toy. After putting it together I had myself a lightsaber spoon!!!...and a blue one at that!!! Ahhhh, I love it!

Btw, I will be a good mommy and let my son borrow it once in a while to eat his cereal with it...if he is careful!

(Not my cereal bowl, but the only pic I could find of a lightsaber spoon. Cool, huh?!!!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3
Blogger Robin said...

Ooooohh I want a light-saber spoon! Too awesome! I can't wait for Episode III in May!!!

April 05, 2005 10:08 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hey!!! Another woman Star Wars fan! All right!

April 05, 2005 10:56 PM

 
Blogger G said...

...and may the fork be with you.

April 06, 2005 8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home