Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

An Interview

Here are my question from an interview with Nina.(I love this type of stuff!) Btw, sorry it took so long Nina...I had to really think about my answers.

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I would change myself so that I would not get angry and upset so quickly. I can be cool and calm one second, and a witch with a capital b the next. My hubby has to constantly step lightly around me. He never knows when I will go off on him. I just wish I could control my anger.


2. What is the most sentimental memory you have of you and hubby togetherr?

Ah, it would probably have to be when we heard the heartbeat of our son for the first time. I knew before I heard that beautiful sound that I was pregnant, but I guess it hadn't hit me yet. As the doctor held a device to my growing belly, I had to cry I was so happy. My hubby was there and didn't understand it at first, but then he began to realize how much that little thump thump meant to me. Now, I would do just about anything to hear that little thump thump from my belly again.


3. How has being a parent changed your life?

Wow, good question. Ummm, it has changed my life dramatically. I am so much more outgoing now. Before my son, I was very shy and still very much a child. I wouldn't speak up about anything and I was much more reserved. My son has helped my grow dramatically! I am a completely different person now. He has also taught me that there is more to life than filling the needs of myself.


4. What are 5 major things you want to accomplish before you die?

-I want to have more children
-I want to get a college degree
-I want to be able to send my kids to college
-I want to actually be able to keep money in a savings account
-I want to be able to hear God and know what He wants me to do for Him


5. How would you describe your inner self to a perfect stranger?

This is a really hard one, but here goes...I am an emotional, Christian woman who is externally stubborn. I am very intense at times, but meek the next. My inner self is constantly changing to meet the needs of others or the needs of current life situations.


If you would love to be interviewed like I was, just let me know and I can send some questions your way!

2
Blogger Unknown said...

those are awesome answers! i love learning more about other people like that.

March 30, 2005 3:10 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Great answers.

April 03, 2005 8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home