Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Visit

The visit with the nurse practitioner went very well this morning. She did her thing and we talked about some of my concerns. I have to go back in on Monday to get some blood work done. I hope they can reassure me that I am healthy in every way possible. I really don't want to get into fertility treatments. It would just be to stressful and to expensive for me and my family.

Afterward, I was able to do some shopping in a scrapbooking store. I am currently working on my son's album and I wanted some more stickers. I have to start working on him album at home now since my scrapbooking consultant isn't selling supplies anymore. This also means that I don't have a time set aside every few months to work on the book(since she used to have scrapbooking parties). I have to find my own time, which is very hard for me being a sahm.

I will have to post some picture of my work so far. It takes forever for me to finish even a page. It runs on average about an hour per page and I have a lot of pages to go! I also have to find room for all the hospital pictures...I only have over 100! Oh well.

Life is grand when scrapbooking!

5
Blogger loelsh said...

Hey, I can give you the name of my creative memories consultant. (not that I do a lot of scrapbooking right now, though I really need to). Her son is in Em's class at school and has been since kindergarten. She actually used to live about 8 houses down from you but just moved (actually she may be moving this weekend). She's still close though in Canal Winchester. If you want her name or # just let me know.

March 24, 2005 10:17 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I didn't realize you had a consultant. Are you working on an album right now? I would love to see it! You know, scrapbooking is always so much more fun when with someone.

If you are really into it, let me know. I am always on the lookout of new stickers and sales. I probably spent an hour in the scrapbooking store today. There is just so much to look at!

I might just have to get your consultants number. My old consultant still scrapbooks, but I am not sure if she is still be having parties.

March 24, 2005 10:31 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hey, I just found out from PJ that my old consultant is still going to have parties(from time to time). And, I will still be able to get CM supplies from her consultant. Yeah!!!

March 25, 2005 9:43 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Well, I went to one party and finished one page. My problem is that all my pictures are on our digital camera or on the computer, we don't print them out like we should. (and when we do print them out, the quality sucks cause we have an old, not so great dig. camera). But she always sends me emails saying when she's having her crop til you drop things. I've just never gone cause I don't have any pictures to use.

March 25, 2005 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You should go with me sometime to Sam's(or borrow my card). That's where I got all of our digital pics developed for a really low price. I was even able to lighten up the pictures and crop things out. I know that most drug stores have a photo center, but Sam's Club had the cheapest price(at the time).

March 25, 2005 12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home