Life is Grand!!!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Slacking Off

Sorry I haven't been posting twice a day like I used to. I just haven't had the time or the energy to blog recently. And then there are many times were I open up a new post and I just stare at an empty screen trying to think of ideas. So, from now on don't expect my usual two daily posts. I am no longer going to stress over this silly blog of mine.

And remember...life is grand!

3
Blogger Pete said...

It is okay not to stress to make two posts a day.

But, your blog isn't silly. It brings enjoyment to some people's (my) otherwise boring day :-)

March 18, 2005 6:09 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I enjoy your blog and do not find it silly. But do not stress yourself about 2 posts a day.

March 18, 2005 10:05 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks all for the support. I appreciate it!

March 18, 2005 11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home