Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

How To...

Stolen from someone who stole it from someone else who stole it...

HOW TO ANNOY ME:
Getting in my way while I am doing a chore/task, crying for no reason, not using common sense.

HOW TO PISS ME OFF:
Asking me stupid questions, doing things illogically, cutting me off in traffic.

HOW TO MAKE ME WEAK IN THE KNEES:
Kisses on the neck or a great compliment.

HOW TO HURT ME:
People telling me how to raise me son, not being appreciative.

HOW TO MAKE ME SO MAD THAT FLAMES SHOOT OUT OF MY BUTT:
Lying to me, hurting my son

HOW TO IRRITATE ME SENSELESS:
Ignoring me, not answering my questions, not listening to what I have to say.

HOW TO CHARM ME:
Spontaneous un-meditated act/word of kindness or love, being genuine.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home