Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

New Jeans

My hubby and I went shopping over the weekend to get me some new jeans. I needed some to replace my old favorites, size 16. They still fit, barely, and I love to wear them. But, they are almost to big to wear now and they aren't very faltering. So, my hubby and I went over to the Outlet Store and I found a pair I loved. I then tried them on and they fit! I just had to buy them. Not only did the jeans make my butt look great, but that the jeans were a size 10!!! That's right, a size 10! I haven't worn that small of a size since....um...never! The smallest I can remember wearing was a size 12 while I was a senior in high school(7 years ago).

Life is grand in a size 10!

5
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That is so great, and I so happy and proud for you!! So, size 10 is a great size, isnt it? That is my size, although I need to lose some of it. Congrats!! My goal is to lose 20 pounds. But I will not think about it until I quit working, that way I can make a routine for myself....Again, congrats, That's a huge deal!!

March 22, 2005 10:28 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

That's great! Good for you. I don't believe my jeans size will ever be a 10 again after birthing 3 kids, my hips are just too wide now (don't think my skeleton alone would fit them). The smallest size I ever wore was a 5. That was my early high school career. Never again, never again. O well. Congrats on you accomplishment.

March 22, 2005 11:30 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Things are always different after having kids. I don't ever have to worry about my hips getting bigger(since I will always have to have C-sections), but I will never lose my belly fat. I have talked to other moms who have also had C-sections and they all have little bellys(mine huge) that they can't seem to get rid of. I yelled at my belly fat just the other day. I think I will have this the rest of my life and never have a flat stomach. :-(

Oh well.

March 22, 2005 12:53 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Sure you'll lose it. What sucks for me is that I weighed 170 when I got married and wore a size 12. Then when I got back to 170 after having a baby I wore a size 14. I can only imagine what size I'll be in when I get back to 170 after baby #3!??? :(

March 22, 2005 4:38 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I will add, however, that I don't envy you for having to have a c-section. I would much rather have wider hips than ever have to have a "c".

March 22, 2005 4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home