Life is Grand!!!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday's Weigh In

Yes!!! I finally finished the first online challenge and lost 40 pounds by losing the last 2 this week! I thought I would never get past those last few pounds.

We shall see how the next few weeks go with the next challenge of losing the most by the end of April. I would love to win, but I am not getting my hopes up. The last two weeks of the month I will be retaining water because of an up and coming visit. It's so much harder to lose weight at that time of month.

I also don't think I will win since I have lost a little motivation. One of my own personal goals was to be able to fit into a size 10. Well, I met that goal and surpassed it. I was able to fit into a size 8 in jean shorts last week...and they fit great! They weren't too tight and the zipper went up without me sucking in. I would have bought them, but I didn't want to spend $14.95 on them(and that was the sale price!). That is just too much to pay for a pair of shorts(in my opinion). So, I left them at the store to be bought another day. Oh well.

Life is grand when you go from a size 16/18 to a size 8!


5
Blogger Unknown said...

You rock girl!
you are so inspiring to me to keep with my weight loss goals. A good friend of mine and myself have been on and off weight watchers for some time now but we lack the "stick to it'ness" to get to our end goal. I speak for myself but i have renewed inspiration to try again!
Congrats!!!!! *hugs*

April 04, 2005 9:21 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you for the great comment!

April 04, 2005 9:24 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Oh, that is so awesome! I've been waffling in my weight loss efforts. You've provided me some needed motivation to keep working at it. Good for you! *happy dance* :)

April 04, 2005 4:55 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! An 8 is a HUGE achievement- you DESERVE to spoil yourself and spend the 14.95 on shorts!

April 04, 2005 8:31 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. Feel free to email me if you ever want to talk more.

April 04, 2005 9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home