Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Trash Picker

The other night I noticed the trash of the neighbors across the street from me. They were throwing out some great stuff! I usually don't go and steal things out of other people's trash, but I just couldn't help myself. They were getting rid of this really cute(and only gently used) outdoor play cube that had a slide. I quickly snatched it up before anyone noticed me. While grabbing the play cube, I also caught sight of a little picnic table. So, I ran the play cube back over to my house and went back over for the table.

I made sure to go out late to make sure that no one would notice me. If anyone looked out their window around 11:30 at night, they would have seen a crazy woman in her pajama pants digging through the neighbor's trash. Ahhh, the things I do for my kids summertime happiness!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3
Blogger Robin said...

OMGosh! That is too funny! My mother-in-law does stuff like that all the time. She comes up with some great stuff! She has even gotten us a bedroom set for free (not from the trash though). What a hoot! BTW, got here from my buddy Nina's site.

April 02, 2005 3:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i love it... i've done that before to. one mans junk is another mans treasure.

April 04, 2005 10:13 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

That's it exactly Nina!

April 04, 2005 6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home