Life is Grand!!!

Friday, April 08, 2005

My 100 Things

Okay, I have been wanting to do this for a while. Thinking of 100 things about me just took me longer than I expected. Well, here goes:

1. My son is the most important person to me in the world.
2. I love being a sahm.
3. I love making money while still being a sahm.
4. I hate baking cookies.
5. I would rather just mix them up and eat the dough.
6. I was a virgin till the day after I got married.
7. I even married a virgin,
8. 3 months after high school graduation.
9. I love my big boobs,
10. I just wish they were more perky.
11. Breastfeeding for over a year didn't help with the perkiness.
12. I love taking long hot showers.
13. I try to have one at least once a week...
14. It doesn't happen.
15. I love taking pictures of my son at home,
16. But I am embarrassed to take pictures in public.
17. I hate cream cheese.
18. I eat bagels with butter,
19. But that was before the diet.
20. I can burp the alphabet.
21. I love roller coasters,
22. But HATE the first drop.
23. I would love to name one of my daughters Trinity.
24. I wish I was a natural red head,
25. Instead of being a brunette.
26. I tend to get sick when I clean out my ears,
27. But I just can't help myself.
28. I could eat cereal at every meal for the rest of my life.
29. 13 is my lucky number.
30. I love reading fiction.
31. I would still be driving my first car if I could.
32. It broke down and I had to get rid of it.
33. I bought it because it smiled at me in the car commercials.
34. I was in advanced classes in elementary,
35. Got C's and D's and junior high,
36. And graduated valedictorian of my Senior class(of 8).
37. I can make myself cry.
38. I love to speed,
39. But not since having a child.
40. I collected Robin comic books when I was young.
41. I also collected Star Trek trading cards.
42. I am a shopaholic,
43. But only with sales.
44. I have a black thumb...with most plants.
45. I am addicted to smelling things.
46. If I receive a gift from someone, I have to smell it.
47. I love being the oldest child in my family.
48. I am a penny pincher.
49. I used to get after my mom for spending too much money on me.
50. I also grounded my mom for buying a lotto ticket.
51. I usually like making lists, but I am having a hard time with this one.
52. I love my fries dipped into a frosty.
53. The sun and I don't get along.
54. I have gotten sun poisoning several times.
55. I even burn in tanning booths.
56. I can usually get out of tickets because my dad is a cop.
57. I would love to foster children some day.
58. I took a handful of pills when I was young to get rid of my emotional pain.
59. I grew up in a Christian home.
60. We went to church every time the doors were open.
61. I gave my life to Christ when I was very young.
62. I re-committed my life to Him during a missions trip to Spain.
63. I was 15 at the time.
64. What makes it so hard to stay committed to God is the fact that I have no passion for Him.
65. I wish I did!
66. I am having a hard time finding the right church for me.
67. I have never had a drink in my life...
68. Just food cooked with alcohol
69. And only while on the cruise my hubby and I went on.
70. I don't have a favorite food.
71. I don't really have a favorite color...just ones I prefer.
72. I have lived in Ohio all my life.
73. I wish it would only snow on Christmas day.
74. I love organizing.
75. I also love working behind the scenes.
76. I get nervous in the spot light.
77. I hate minivans...
78. That's why I bought a wagon.
79. I am definitely a night person.
80. Sleep to me is a waste of time,
81. But it's one of my favorite hobbies!
82. I was the catcher on my work's softball team...
83. I was and still am afraid of the ball.
84. My hubby was the first man I ever kissed.
85. That night I knew I was going to marry him.
86. I had the same boyfriend for three years in elementary school.
87. His last name was Snodgrass, but he was FINE!
88. I hate my pimples
89. And I don't think I will ever be rid of them.
90. I am very stubborn.
91. We were not allowed to dance at school functions in high school
92. So, we had a Junior/Senior banquet.
93. If my C-sec wasn't scheduled, my son would probably still be in me.
94. I love making peanut butter ice cream.
95. I plan on donating my hair when it gets long enough.
96. I have been told that I have the perfect nose.
97. I love spontaneous compliments.
98. I have a toe ring that I love wearing.
99. I would like to get a tattoo...
100. I just need to get my hubby's permission first...heehee!

Well, that's all I can think of right now. I will probably keep updating and changing the list with the different phases of my life. Life is grand that way!

5
Blogger Robin said...

What a great list! I really liked getting to know you more. I am a Christian but was brought up in a Catholic home. I gave my life to Christ when I was 15. The passion for Him comes and goes. Working through the "manure" will help it grow. Take care. I have been praying for you. :)

April 08, 2005 9:28 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

This was a great list! I was brought up Catholic but gave my life to Christ at 15. The passion comes and goes, that's just the way it is. One thing that does help it grow is working through the "manure". I've been praying for you. Thank you for sharing more of your life with us. :)

April 08, 2005 9:30 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Trinity... I feel like I know you already. I have a list ready to go when I get too busy to blog... but I'm gonna adjust mine to be more like yours. Don't call me copycat. 13 is my lucky too...born July 13. I love my new blogger family, you, Faith, Loelsh. You'll stsrt meeting some of my gang here soon, I hope. Be good.

April 08, 2005 12:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i love your list... the more i get to know the friends in my blogger family the more i wished some of them lived closer...
ya know.. for play dates and girls nights out!
keep updating the list... i think i'll do the same with mine

April 08, 2005 1:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love my big boobs too. (Wink)

April 08, 2005 9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home