Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Night With An Old Friend

Last night for mommy's night I met an old friend at our favorite restaurant-Wendy's. She was my best friend in high school and we would go to Wendy's at least once a week after school to share a frosty and fry. We were able to get together last night, after not seeing each other for over two years, to catch up. We had a great time!

It was wonderful to be able to see her. We spent so much time together while in school even though we were a grade apart. Everyday after classes we would go out to my car and listen to music and gab. She was even a bridesmaid in my wedding.

After the wedding, we kind of drifted apart. She had her life another county away and I had my new married life. We emailed each other at least once a week, but that stopped after a while. So after a few years of no communication, I decided to send an email her way...better late then never! Heehee!!! We then decided that it was finally time to see each other again. I just hope it's not another two years before we do this again.

Life is grand when spending time with an old friend.

3
Blogger loelsh said...

It's always nice to be able to catch up with old friends! I guess I didn't realize (or at least remember) that you and C were a grade apart. I thought you graduated together.

April 19, 2005 12:45 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Nope...but with it being a small school, we had a lot of classes together.

April 19, 2005 1:15 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

There really is nothing like old friends.

April 20, 2005 9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home