Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

3 Things

3 screen names you have:
1. Trinity13
2. Trinity
3. Trin

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I am mommy
2. I am well organized
3. I stay on top of household chores

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I am quick to anger
2. I am over-weight
3. I can't spell

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Native American
2. English
3. Chezkoslovakian

3 things that scare you:
1. That my son will get hurt
2. That I will be overweight the rest of my life
3. Falling

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Showering
2. Bananas
3. A Computer

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. White tank top
2. Gray sweat pants
3. Boy briefs for women

3 of your favorite bands/artists (at this time):
1. Third Day
2. Fleming & John
3. Barlow Girl

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Mirror (Barlow Girls)
2. I See Love (Third Day, Mercy Me, Steven Curtis Chapman)
3. Pure (Superchick)

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Lose weight
2. Conceive a baby
3. Save money

3 things you want in a relationship:
1. Good communication
2. To feel loved
3. To feel appreciated

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I have eaten shark
2. I have eaten squid
3. I have eaten lobster eyes

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Warm smile
2. Great laugh
3. Beautiful eyes

3 things you just can't do:
1. Ice Skate
2. Drive a stick shift (well)
3. Hula hoop

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading novels
2. Surfing online
3. Shopping for bargains

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Finish this post
2. Shower
3. Get it on!

3 careers you're considering (don't include what you do now):
1. Teacher
2. Pastry Chef
3. Personal shopper

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. PE Island in Canada
2. Hawaiian Cruise
3. Anyplace with an indoor pool


3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Invent a time machine
2. Use it
3. Retire a happy woman


3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. G
2. Guru
3. Loelsh

1
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Noticed the change in the meme.

February 01, 2006 8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home