Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 13, 2004

Bikini

I just bought my first bikini tonight. I spent $2.00 for it at Meijer this evening. It is really cute and the bottom half is a pair of tight short shorts. It covers a lot of stomach, but it still shows some belly. I bought it to wear on my up and coming cruise. I heard that on cruises you will see a lot of foreign, overweight woman wearing them. I guess it is a pretty common occurrence to see a 300 pound woman walking around in a little string bikini. Yuck! I have lost a little weight and I figure that if I am to ever wear a bikini, this would be the perfect time. I should look really great and maybe skinny compared to the other foreign woman on the cruise. Plus, it will only be seen by three people that I know, my parents and my hubby. Hopefully they won't make any weird faces at me when I have it on. Oh well, life it grand.

1
Blogger G said...

Only two bucks? that's like $1 per piece. I can't wait for the cruise either. Maybe you could wear your 'kini around the house between now and then. You know...just to try it out 'n stuff.

September 13, 2004 10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home