Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

I love love love to read. I am almost always in the middle of several novels. But lately I have give up the books to read blogs. But here's the problem...It seems like I add a new blog to read everyday. I guess there are just way to many interesting people here in blogworld. But, I don't have the time to read the over 50 blogs that I already have let alone all the new ones. And, it's not like I can curl up on the couch with a good blog. I have to be online in my hubby's office where I can't always keep my eyes on the three boys.

What am I to do?

2
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmm...a laptop might help? *giggle*

i know i'm bad. i'm not helping am i? lol...

April 28, 2005 9:00 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

I'm totally with on this one! My laundry pile is so big right now because I have been spending all of my time in front of this pickin' computer! :)

April 28, 2005 2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home