Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Busy, Busy

This weekend is already going by to quickly. This morning, G, Guru, Lo, and myself all helped out with my grandparents(in-law) move from a one car garaged apartment to a two car. There is still so many things for the g-parents to go through and move, but at least the big items are taken care of.

After eating lunch with them, my family went and picked up my mom and sis to go see my great grandpap at the hospital. He has been having some problems keeping his food down. We are a little worried about our 96 year old g-pa, but he looked pretty good today.

We are getting up early tomorrow to make the early church service. Afterwards, I have to make deviled eggs, green bean casserole, and chocolate graduation hats(will post pic of this soon) for 40 people. We are supposed to head over to my aunts house for a family graduation party.

On Monday, I am going to be swamped with my bro's graduation party. I have to make more chocolate graduation hats(about 300 for this party), pick up food and balloons, put up tents, set up chairs, make fruit salad(yummy, yummy), cook the baked beans, help host, etc, etc. It's going to be a busy day!

Well, I'm off to do some more work. Life is grand that way!

2
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Life is such a whirl, Trinity!

May 29, 2005 11:35 AM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I hope you get time to take a breather!!

May 29, 2005 12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home