Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Crazy Meijer Guy

While I was at Meijer tonight I noticed an employee following me. A few weeks ago this same employee came up to me in the produce section and commented me on my legs. He said he couldn't help but notice them and wanted to know how he could get his calves so muscular. I simply told him that I walked every night in my neighborhood. I give him a little show of my so called muscular legs as I got my tippy toes to get a produce item and then I walked away. I could feel him looking at me as I got further away from him.

That being said, tonight I went to Meijer to get some bananas, which are in the produce section. I got this feeling that I was being followed and sure enough I notice him coming up to me. He asked me how the walking was going and I said it was going great. Then I left very quickly! It's nice to be complimented but this guy really freaks me out especially since he likes to stare at me and follow me around the produce section. Am I being paranoid? I know this guy is just trying to hit on me, but he needs to notice the ring on the finger or else I will give him the finger! Let me buy my groceries in peace!

By the way, life is grand!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home