Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Staying Up Late

I have a terrible habit of staying up to late. I get to involved in a movie or even channel surfing for that matter. I am still awake watching Benny and Joon of all movies! I watched the first five minutes and so I now have to see how it ends. If a movie captures my attention, I have to watch it till the credits role.

Do you know how many times I have stayed up to see The Breakfast Club or Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead? To many to count! I just get sucked in because I love watching movies. The only way to tell if they are good or not is to watch them, which is what I am doing now. I should be okay tomorrow though. I think six hours of sleep is plenty. If I sleep any more than that, I tend to be cranky because my body is used to a lack of sleep.

The movie is over now so it is time for me to go to bed. I hope nothing good is on tomorrow evening so I that can get to bed at a decent time for once. Oh well, life is grand!

1
Blogger G said...

What dedication! I can't stay awake through a movie I want to see, even in the middle of the day. Occasionally, I can stay up til the wee hours surfing the net, but that's because there's some interaction involved. I also can say, I haven't seen most of the web before.

September 19, 2004 3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home