Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Relaxing Day

I have it really good on Thursdays. For one, my son spends every Wednesday night with my mom, his grammie. It is a good weekly bonding time for them and it allows me to work an out of the home job of providing care for an autistic boy. I go over to his house on Thurs and Fri mornings and get him ready for school. It's good money, it teaches me patience, and its nice to get out of the house for a little while. I also don't babysit my 10 month old on Thurs and Fri. So, the only one I have today is my one year old and he is only here till 1pm. He is a good baby, but he doesn't like playing by himself. He is always following me around the house as I do my cleaning. He's my little shadow. After he leaves, I have to do my wifely duty and mow the grass. I won't let me hubby do it. I enjoy mowing to much to let him take a turn. It's good exercise and it gives me a great sense of accomplishment when I can look at a freshly mowed lawn. I really need that exercise right now as I am trying to lose a little more weight before the cruise. I would love to lose 20 more pounds in three weeks. I probably won't eat anything the week right before the cruise so that I can have some breathing room in my formal dresses. I will keep you updated, if you care. Oh well, life is grand.

1
Blogger G said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your day. Thank you for mowing the lawn; it looks vunderful!

September 16, 2004 6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home