Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Restless Times

I am feeling so restless today. I don't have any major projects coming up or any activities that need planned. I have kind of felt restless since I finished decorating and organizing my house. When my husband and I first moved in, there was so much to do. There were a lot of white walls that needed my attention. It has been five years since then and the house is completely decorated. Every room has been painted, papered, or both.

I live in a smaller house, so I have organized and re-organized to make everything fit. I will sometimes reorganize my cupboards just because I am bored. Don't get me wrong, watching three boys can be very time consuming, but I have organized their schedule around my day to allow for cleaning. I don't usually have a lot of cleaning to do since I keep up on it, so I have times were I don't know what to do with myself. During these times, I get very restless. Blogging helps relieve this problem, but if I sit at the computer long enough, I am back where I started-restless.

Maybe today I will take down all my crystal, wash it, and reorganized it. Even if I do that, it will take me an afternoon and tomorrow I will have nothing to do again. I could go through all of my vhs tapes and see what can be thrown away. I might go to grandma's and help her organize her house. Grandpa and she moved from a home with a basement to an apartment. She has been wanting me go come over and help her get things situated. That means loading up three small boys to go to her house, but it would be worth it to help her out while relieving my restlessness. Oh well, life is grand!

1
Blogger G said...

Maybe we should move into a nice big older house with plenty of space to put things and some new decorating challenges too. It would be hard to leave our cozy little home, but the thought of new projects to tackle and room to stretch out in is exciting! The only down-side would be the actual moving process. Remember when we moved in here, it was the perfect house for us, and we supposed then, that we would only live here five years or so.

September 16, 2004 6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home