Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Third Day

I love the band Third Day. The band members really have a passion for sharing the gospel through their music. Even at their concerts, they tell the crowd that they are not at a concert, but at a church worship service. Whenever I am in a terrible mood, all I have to do is put in one of their CDs and it lifts my spirits. The Third Day Worship album is my favorite. The CD plays a variety of fan favorites. It includes live and new acoustic versions of the songs. The only problem I have with the band is the fact that they will be touring here in Columbus the week I am on my cruise. I haven't missed a concert of theirs for five years! It is a tradition to go with my bestest high school friend and her hubby. She and I are the real fans and our hubbies come along for the ride. It's no fair! I am going to miss them this year unless I go and see them perform in Cleveland. Even if I do go, my friend won't come with because she is able to go to the Columbus show. I will miss her and her singing along to the songs. I know we are trying to save money for the cruise, but this is one concert that I just can't miss!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home