Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Trinity Quotes

I thought that I would leave you with a few of my favorite Trinity quotes tonight. Enjoy!


Trinity: My name's Trinity.
Neo: *The* Trinity? Who cracked the IRS d-base?
Trinity: That was a long time ago.
Neo: Jesus...
Trinity: What?
Neo: I just thought... you were a guy.
Trinity: Most guys do.

Neo: What are you doing?
Trinity: I'm going with you.
Neo: No you're not.
Trinity: No? Let me tell you what I believe. I believe that Morpheus means more to me than he does to you. I believe if you are really serious about rescuing him, you are going to need my help. And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it... I believe you can go to hell. Because you're not going anywhere else. Tank, load us up.

Trinity: Neo, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man...that I loved would be the one. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be...because I love you. You hear me? I love you.

Persephone: ...just a sample.
Trinity: How about you sample this? [pulls out her gun]


And my all time favorite quote:
Trinity: Dodge this.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home