Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fat Monica



I am thinking of changing my Trinity picture to a fat Monica Geller picture since I look more like her. I noticed the similarities between us as I watched a Friends episode on TV last night. Fat Monica is still cute, but she has two chins and is a little pudgy around the middle. I do have some other things in common with her besides how she looks. I love Chandler, I love to cook, and I love to keep things clean. Monica and I also love to play hostess. Our friends meets at our home to be well taken care of and to have a good time. Both fat Monica and myself feel like a skinny woman trapped in a fat suit. Oh well, life is grand.


1
Blogger Pete said...

While you do have some very serious Monica characteristics, you don't look a THING like her.

September 22, 2004 1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home