Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Sounds Like Someones Got a Case of the Mondays

Today has not been a fun day of watching the boys. My own was an angel, but the other two had a little demon inside them for some reason. Right after the one year old pooped, he stuck his hand down his pants to play with it. It ended up all over his hands. Yum! He also made a mess with his lunch so I had to wash his outfit. His white shirt ended up turning green and it took me two washing cycles to fix it. Thank the Lord it's back to it's original color!

The 11 month old had a short nap and was cranky till his mommy picked him up. He also didn't eat well and what little amount of food he ate ended up on his outfit. I am guessing his lack of appetite has something to do with the number of teeth he is cutting right now.

Well, I have one gone, one to go. I now need to wake the one year old up to eat his dinner. I hate waking babies up because they end up really fussy. Oh well, life is grand.

1
Blogger loelsh said...

At least he didn't eat it!

October 04, 2004 11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home