Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Two Great Quizzes

I know, I know. I might be coping someone else's blog style with these quizzes, but I really don't care! I found two that you must take. Please leave me a comment when you are done.


Which Friend are You?


I'm Monica Gellar-Bing from Friends!
Take the Friends Quiz here.






I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Writer
Words captivate me. And, I like to capture words. Blogging enables me to write often. It also provides a place for me to share what I write with a reading public. I can be funny, inspiring, intelligent, cynical, or morbid. It doesn't matter what I write about in my blog. It only matters that I write.






3
Blogger Pete said...

I am Mrs. Chinandler Bong and The Writer.

October 03, 2004 10:14 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I was Joey, and the Daily Grinder.

October 03, 2004 10:41 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I was Rachel and The Daily Grinder.

October 03, 2004 11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home