Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

World Vision

I got this crazy letter from World Vision today. They might be a great organization who help people around the world, but I actually laughed when I read how they are trying to get donations. They sent me a packet of pumpkin seeds telling me to sign the back and send it back to them with some money. World Vision will then send the seeds to a needy family in Africa.

Okay, okay. I don't understand. Why send me seeds that I will just throw away when they can just send the seeds directly to Africa. Are they trying to make me feel guilty if I don't put the seeds to good use and send them back? What a crock! I would think that there would be a better way to ask for donations. They already have several professional singers who promote this organization, so why waste the seeds. Just crazy I tell ya! Life is so grand!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home