Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller

I heard that you were feeling ill
Headache, fever, and a chill
I came to help restore your pluck
'Cause I'm the nurse who likes to...

Ahhhh, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, what a classic. I remember watching it when I was a kid. The movie has some great lines! Check them out here. It's one of my favorite movies from the 80's and it's a most see! One of my favorite lines is said by Ferris... Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his a**, in two weeks you'd have a diamond. Funny, funny. Life is grand when Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on TV.

The sportos and motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads, and Trinity13... they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

2
Blogger Pete said...

I love the movie, too. Too bad he grew up and married Sarah Jessica Ugly.

September 24, 2004 5:48 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Um, she's ugly. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Sarah Jessica's ugly face last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

September 24, 2004 3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home